Anti-Discrimination & Harassment Policy
Statement of Purpose
Hosepro has recognized the vital importance to the Company of conducting business in full compliance with all applicable laws, and with its other Policies.
Hosepro will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment of employees, contractors, consultants, other business partners, visitors and the general public on company premises and during working hours.
1) Hosepro will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment, including – but not limited to - those defined below:
- because of a disability as defined under the Disability Discrimination Act 1992
- because of age as defined under the Age Discrimination Act 2004
- because of some grounds under the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Act 1986
- because of sex, marital status, pregnancy as defined under the Sex Discrimination Act
- because of race, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin, as defined under the Racial Discrimination Act 1975
2) It is a primary role of all managers and supervisors to ensure that no person involved with Hosepro is harassed or discriminated against.
3) It is the responsibility of every employee to not participate in discriminatory or harassing behaviour within the workplace.
4) Engaging in any form of unlawful harassment or discrimination could lead to outcomes such as an apology, transfer, or dismissal depending on the actions defined under the relevant State or Federal Acts.
5) It is the responsibility of any employee who is subject to harassment or discrimination to report such incidents to their immediate supervisor, for investigation of the alleged offence, without fear of retribution.
6) The Company takes responsibility for ensuring accountability with respect to compliance and the interpretation and enforcement of this Anti-Discrimination and Harassment Policy.