Code of Ethics Policy
Absolute Honesty and Integrity
Statement of Purpose
Hosepro has recognized the vital importance to the Company of conducting business in full compliance with all applicable laws, with integrity and honesty, dealing fairly with customers, suppliers, business partners, employees and other interested parties.
1) Hosepro appreciates the benefits of open and honest communication and will listen to all genuine matters put forward. We encourage every employee to speak openly on all issues, without fear of retribution.
2) Hosepro believes it is essential that all employees conduct their day-to-day relationships with those whom we do business, in keeping with the highest standards of business ethics. No anti-competitive behavior will be tolerated.
3) Hosepro will not discriminate in any unlawful manner with respect to a job applicant’s race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, religion, age, physical handicap or veteran status. Hosepro conforms to all Federal Equal Opportunity requirements, as well as the requirements of each State and its respective localities in which we are registered to do business.
4) To ensure fair treatment and a safe work environment, all employees are required to observe our Policy to maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
5) Hosepro’s policy is to ensure no discrimination against any employee on the basis of sex or sexual orientation. It is further the policy of Hosepro not to tolerate sexual harassment by any of its employees.
6) Hosepro will take all necessary steps to keep all employee and customer information confidential. We will vigorously fight all subpoenas from non-law enforcement sources that threaten the integrity of the information in our possession.
7) Hosepro expects and encourages prompt reporting of violations of this Code of Ethics to the appropriate persons. The Company takes responsibility for ensuring accountability with respect to compliance with and the interpretation and enforcement of this Code of Ethics.