Statement of Purpose
Hosepro is committed to safeguarding the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors by ensuring compliance with relevant safety legislations, regulations, code of practice and Australian Standards. The company acknowledges and accepts its moral and legal responsibilities to minimise work related injury and illness by:
1) Identifying hazards, assessing the associated risks and implementing appropriate action.
2) Providing and maintaining safe plant and systems work.
3) Maintaining the workplace in a safe and healthy condition.
4) Providing adequate facilities to protect the health, safety and welfare of all personnel on site.
5) Providing information, instruction, training and supervision for all employees, enabling them to work in a safe and healthy manner.
6) Making and monitoring the arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of product, plant, equipment and substances.
7) Continuously reviewing the workplace systems and procedures and implementing improvement.